2017-06-27

Robert Zend (1929-1985): my podcast (continued)

I recently blogged about my podcast on Robert Zend, Hungarian-Canadian writer and Esperantist:

5/26/17 Robert Zend: Between Budapest & Toronto, Between Zero & One, Between Dream & Reality

As I mentioned in my previous post on the subject, "An Overview of Zend in 50 minutes"--an announcement of my podcast --now headlines The Robert Zend Website's audio page as a result of the family's enthusiastic response. This now links back to my blog post "Robert Zend: Between Budapest & Toronto, Between Zero & One, Between Dream & Reality," to the podcast itself (sound file, 51 min.), and to my web site, The Autodidact Project.

And now, the home page of The Robert Zend Website features my podcast:
And click below to take in a fifty-minute podcast on Robert Zend, a great overview of his works, themes and influences: Robert Zend:Between Budapest & Toronto, Between Zero & One, Between Dream & Reality by Ralph Dumain, May 26 2017


No comments: